Bluetooth vane anemometer operated with smartphone, incl. batteries and calibration protocol.
The compact vane anemometer testo 410i, in combination with a smartphone or tablet, is suitable for measuring air flow velocity, volume flow and temperature at air outlets, and for regulating the air flow of a ventilation system. Via the testo Smart Probes App installed on the end device, users can comfortably read off their measurement values, configure volume flow measurements quickly and easily, and reliably determine timed and multi-point mean values.
Especially useful: when regulating a ventilation system, you can compare the volume flows of several outlets. The measurement protocols can then be directly sent as PDF or Excel files.
- Compact professional measuring instrument from the Testo Smart Probes series, for use with smartphones/tablets
- Measurement of air flow velocity, volume flow and temperature
- Easy parameterisation of the outlet for volume flow measurement (dimensions and geometry)
- Presentation of the volume flow of several outlets for the purposes of regulating systems
- Measurement data analysed and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Small, compact, and easy to transport
Testo 410i - Vane anemometer (Bluetooth)
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply send it back within 14 days and we'll refund the full cost of the item minus shipping costs.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Cool Solutions. The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or bank holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.