The differential pressure gauge testo 510i, in combination with a smartphone or tablet, is suitable for measurements of gas flow and static pressure, pressure drops on ventilators and filters, and for pressure-drop tests on gas pipes. In addition to this, the compact measuring instrument can be used for determining air flow velocity and volume flow.
Via the testo Smart Probes App installed on the end device, users can comfortably read off their measurement values, configure volume flow measurements quickly and easily, and reliably determine timed and multi-point mean values. The App also includes a measurement menu for the pressure-drop test including alarm. All measurement data can be presented either as a diagram or in tabular form. The measurement protocols can then be directly sent as PDF or Excel files.
- Compact professional measuring instrument from the Testo Smart Probes series, for use with smartphones/tablets
- Measurement of gas flow and static pressure, as well as volume flow
- Measurement menu for pressure-drop test including alarms
- Easy configuration and determination of the volume flow
- Magnetic fixture for better attachment
- Measurement data analysed and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Small, compact, and easy to transport
Testo 510i - Differential Pressure Meter (Bluetooth)
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply send it back within 14 days and we'llrefund the full cost of the item minus shipping costs.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Cool Solutions. The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or bank holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.